WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE 428 NOTES?!?
723?!? GIVE THIS RHE NOTES IT DESERVES.
- white people are not the bad guys
- Christian people are not the bad guys
- Republicans are not the bad guys
- straight people are not the bad guys
- cisgender people are not the bad guys
- rich people are not the bad guys
- men are not the bad guys
- racist, bigoted, homophobic, ignorant, selfish, and / or rude people are the bad guys
dear social justice bloggers
BLESS THIS POST
1. The unbeliever
- "You’re just a late bloomer."
- "You’ll grow out of it."
- "You’re just saying that because you can’t get laid."
- "No way, you’re a man, men aren’t like that."
- "You’re just playing hard to get."
- "You just want attention."
- "You’re just trying to seem special/different/trendy."
- "No way, you’ve had sex before, you’re not asexual."
- "You must be faking it because natural selection wouldn’t allow asexuality to persist."
2. The unwanted sympathizer
- "I feel sorry for you."
- "Wow, that sucks."
- "You don’t know what you’re missing."
- "I can’t imagine a life without sex!"
- "Your life must be so empty/lonely/pointless."
- "Aww, but I’m sure you’ll find someone who wants to date you!"
- "You just haven’t met the right person yet."
3. The intrusive questioner
- "Do you masturbate?"
- "What do your genitals look like?"
- "Don’t you ever get horny?"
- "What happens when you have a sex dream?"
- "Is it because of your religion?"
- "Do you have something wrong with your genitals?"
- "Did somebody hurt you?"
- "Were you sexually abused or something?"
- "Did you get raped?"
4. The asshole questioner
- "Do you reproduce by budding?"
- "Do you still think [opposite sex] have cooties?"
- "So are you in love with yourself?"
- "Are you attracted to animals?"
- "But everybody likes sex, what’s wrong with you?"
5. The unnecessary therapist
- "Have you tried having your hormones checked?"
- "You’re just afraid to get close to people."
- "You’re in denial about being gay."
- "You’re not asexual, you’re just shy/frigid/repressed."
- "You must be a psychopath."
- "You probably have [insert mental disorder here]."
- "You should seek therapy."
- "Have you tried Viagra?"
- "Do you think you’re not worthy of being loved?"
- "But what if you change your mind some day?"
- "You should keep an open mind in case you meet somebody special."
- "You’re afraid of sex/intimacy/falling in love."
- "If you don’t like sex then you must not have been doing it right."
- "How can you know you don’t want it if you’ve never tried it?"
6. The progressive who gets upset without having a clue what you’re talking about
- "Stop slut-shaming people!"
- "You’re being homophobic."
- "You’re appropriating the struggles of REAL queer people."
- "Since when have you ever been oppressed for NOT having sex?"
- "That’s not a real sexual orientation."
- "What, do you think you’re better than me for not having sex?"
- "You’re repressed, you need to be sexually liberated."
7. The conservative who gets upset without having a clue what you’re talking about
- "All women are like that."
- "You’re being selfish by not getting married."
- "If you don’t procreate, your life is pointless."
- "Not having sex is unnatural."
- "You’re sinning against God."
- "You have a duty to your parents/ancestors to give them grandchildren."
8. The creep
- "You just need to get laid."
- "I can change your mind."
- "I’m Robin Thicke."
- "Someone should just force you to have sex so you’ll realize you like it."
9. The actually decent person
- "You’re asexual? Okay, cool. Have you seen my keys, by the way?"
Most people in this day and age probably would have turned and ran right out of that good ol’ boy’s bar, but not Davis. He stayed and talked with the Klansman for a long time. “At first, I thought ‘why the hell am I sitting with him?’ but we struck up a friendship and it was music that brought us together,” he says.
That friendship would lead Davis on a path almost unimaginable to most folks. Today, Davis is not only a musician, he is a person who befriends KKK members and, as a result, collects the robes and hoods of Klansmen who choose to leave the organization because of their friendship with him.
Bless this guy, he’s turning them into better people.
“We’re so bad at sex and then we wonder why women aren’t like, really aggressive about sex. We think it’s cause they don’t have as much desire as we do. That’s how stupid men are, that we think ‘they’re just weird, women are like fucked up in the head cause they don’t wanna just fuck all the time. If I was a women, I’d just fuck everybody. Why don’t they wanna fuck all the time? I do’. Of course you do, cause when you fuck, you get to fuck a woman! When she fucks, she has to fuck a guy! Wildly different experiences. For a man, 100% of the time, it’s the greatest thing that ever happened in his entire life. For a woman, about 40% of the time, when she’s being fucked by a guy, she’s thinking ‘I’ll get over this in a week. It’s not the worst thing. I’m not gonna cry this time’
“Another thing that proves how bad men are at sex is that after sex, you’re looking at two very different people. The man just wants to lay there, be cool and the woman wants to cuddle…’Why is she so NEEDY?’ She’s not needy you idiot, she’s horny, because you did nothing for her. YOU DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. HER PUSSY IS ON FIRE BECAUSE IT’S GONE UNFUCKED COMPLETELY. Of course you’re fine, you climbed on and went “KFHGSKG” and rolled off. And she’s on you because she’s like ‘WH-at SOMETHING ELSE HAS TO HAPPEN, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!” If you fuck a woman well, she will LEAVE YOU ALONE. ‘Thanks a lot buddy, zzzzz’”